Welcome

Hotel Promenaadi

Baltic Hotel Group

 

n1

konverentsPr

Hotel

est. 1998

Baltic Hotel Promenaadi was built in 1998. The completely renovated former Peltzer Villa, built in 1859, is connected with the two-storey modern building.
The hotel has 35 rooms. Most of them have balconies with a beautiful sea view. The hotel has a sea view restaurant with the capacity up to 80 seats, bar, 60-seat summer terrace, conference room for up to 50 people, and sauna with a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi in all hotel areas.
The reception staff can help with finding the local guides, rental cars or taxi as well as health and beauty services. The hotel offers the bicycle and boat rent. A spacious parking area with the video surveillance is free for the hotel guests.

icons-1

7D__1470NEW

 

History

History

est. 1998

histiry4

Haapsalu becomes an imperial spa
Haapsalu developed into an imperial resort in the mid-nineteenth century, after two mud spas were opened and members of the Russian court as well as nobility started arriving. Local authorities faced a need to improve the look of Haapsalu and create modern resort atmosphere. Therefore the embankment was reinforced in order to create paths and parks for holidaymakers to walk and relax under shady trees. The Great Promenade, heart of the resort, was born. In 1852, an orthodox church was consecrated. At the end of the 19th century (most likely) the Kuursaal and bandstand were built, which have become the most favourite concert venues.
Moody sea, waterfowl and wooden architecture along the embankment – this is value added to romantic walks. This is the embankment composer Pjotr Tschaikovski liked to walk along. The hotel is just a few steps from the “Tschaikovski’s bench” – a stone bench to commemorate the great composer.

Last picture

Promenaadi