We are delighted to welcome you at the Promenaadi Hotel!
To make your stay a pleasant experience, we kindly ask you to take the following house rules into account.
Check In & Check Out Requirements
• Check in time 15:00. Early check in is possible based on availability.
• Check out time 11:00.
• If you would like to request a late check out, please inform the reception. Late check out is subject to availability and charges may apply.
• All guests must fill out the registration card (name, citizenship, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail, signature). Names of all guests occupying the room must be registered as well.
• Children aged 12 or under must be supervised by parents or guardians at all times.
• Parking is free of charge. To reserve a parking slot, please inform reception giving your car plate number.
• Sauna is open for extra fee daily from 9:00 to 22:00. Last entry is at 21:00.
• Consuming own beverages & food at the sauna is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that penalty for consuming own beverages or food is 50€.
• Misbehavior can result in immediate ejection from the sauna.
• Free luggage room is available 24/7 for luggage storage. The hotel will not be held responsible for damaged or missing luggage.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in all our hotel rooms, including on balconies. Smoking is allowed at the promenade. Please be advised that penalty for smoking in restricted areas is 100€.
• Guests are required not to disturb other guests, staff members or smooth running of the hotel.
• Quiet hours 22:00-07:00. If you become aware of a disruptive guest, please notify the hotel reception by phone 5350 5118 or in person to the reception.
• Misbehavior as a result of alcohol or drugs abuse is prohibited and can result in immediate ejection from hotel premises.
• Please be advised that breaking or damaging hotels inventory will result in a fine according to fixed prices available at the reception.
• We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services if house rules are not being followed. In this case, the hotel has no obligation to refund for accommodation or other services.
• “Do not disturb” – we understand and respect your need for privacy. However, the hotel reserves the right to visually inspect all guest rooms every 24 hours to ensure the well-being of our guests and confirm the condition of the room.
• If you wish your room to be cleaned, please hang out the sign “Please make up the room”. Daily cleaning is carried out every day between 9:00-17:00.
• Bed sheets are changed every 3 days. If you need extra towels, blankets, pillows etc, please notify the reception.
• If you need a baby cot or an extra bed in your hotel room, please notify the sales department firstname.lastname@example.org prior your arrival during the reservation process.
• Pets are allowed for extra fee of 20€ per day.
If you have any further questions, please do feel free to contact our reception directly!
We wish you a wonderful stay at the Promenaadi Hotel!